No, currently LawStack only supports iOS devices (iOS 10 or later compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch). But this may be something we add in the future.
Articles in this section
- Easier way to navigate multiple subscriptions on LawStack.
- Does LawStack support Android?
- How do I sign out a device from my LawStack account?
- How do I download the LawStack App?
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- How do I check for updates?
- How do I sign in a LawStack app?
- I received an email that the app will no longer be updated. What should I do?
- How do I make sure I have all of the updates?
- What if any search connectors are available does it find both words regardless of how far apart, etc. Are there specific search symbols?