For groups and group licenses, there is a manager that typically assigns the license seats to end users. So for example, a manager would control a group license and invite users as he pleases, who would sign in with their own account. But the manager would control the license.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a device to my LawStack group as a group manager?
- I use Airwatch MDM to manage our mobile apps. Can I use LawStack ?
- As a group manager, how do I invite team members?
- Are there group licenses available for teams?
- How do group accounts work?
- Will there be auto-renewal? Does LawStack keep credit card information for purchase?
- What is the process for getting tax exempt status with our account?